Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gluten Free Onion Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gluten Free Onion Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Begin with changing the lights. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you should use them in place of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more initially, these bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The kitchen lights specifically are often left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Obviously this also happens in different rooms, not simply the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and discover just how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, of course. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gluten free onion rings recipe. You can have gluten free onion rings using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gluten Free Onion Rings:
- Take 3 cups of gluten free all-purpose flower.
- Prepare 3 of eggs beaten.
- Get of Gluten free original flavor breadcrumbs.
- Use of Oil, I used regular vegetable oil.
- Use of Add any spice to the bread crumbs for extra flavor.
- You need 1 of onion.
Steps to make Gluten Free Onion Rings:
- Peel and cut your onion to make rings. Separate the rings..
- Put oil in a pan about 3 to 4 inch deep, but fill pan with 2 inches of oil..
- As you wait for your oil to heat. Put your eggs, flour,and bread crumbs in separate bowls that are big enough for the onion rings..
- Coat rings in flour, then egg, then flour and egg again then bread crumbs set your aside until you've coated enough rings to your satisfaction.
- Fry rings until golden brown and serve with you favorate dipping sauce..
If you find this Gluten Free Onion Rings recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.