Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Crispy Golden Onion Ring recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy Golden Onion Ring recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Golden Onion Ring recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. When you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the maximum energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. Mostly, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy golden onion ring recipe. To cook crispy golden onion ring you need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Golden Onion Ring:
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of For 4 pax – 1 x Big Yellow Onion.
- Provide of Onion Ring Batter.
- Use of Crushed Sour Cream and Onion Potato Chip.
- Use of Breadcrumbs.
- Take of Cornflour.
- You need of General purpose flour.
- Get of Cayenne Powder.
- Take of Parsley Powder.
- Provide of Oregano Powder.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- You need of Dipping Sauce.
- Provide of Best Mayonnaise.
- Get of Lemon Juice.
- You need of Honey.
- Get of Parsley Powder.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
Steps to make Crispy Golden Onion Ring:
- Firstly we make the batter by mixing all the ingredients stated above, cornflour makes the end product crispier so make sure that that is enough in the corn flour..
- Add cold water into powder mixture, and stir it until it becomes slime like texture. Ensure that batter is not too watery or too thick..
- Now we will start heating up the oil in the pan. Ensure there is sufficient oil to cover the onion ring. When it battered onion rings are place in the oil it should sizzle..
- Now we will start frying your onion rings. Dip the onions in the following steps: Batter > Breadcrumbs + potato chips> Deep Fry.
- When battered onions are place in the oil it should sizzle and produce fine bubbles. Now patiently wait until it is golden brown..
- After we are done with the rings we can proceed to making the sauce. Simply mix all the ingredients in the dipping sauce section into a bowl and stir it..
- You can now enjoy the onion rings!!.
If you find this Crispy Golden Onion Ring recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.