Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Southwestern Onion Rings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Southwestern Onion Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southwestern Onion Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not operating as economically as they should. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that tough. It’s concerning being sensible, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to southwestern onion rings recipe. To cook southwestern onion rings you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Southwestern Onion Rings:
- You need 5 of Vidalia Onions.
- You need 1 liter of Buttermilk.
- Use 2 of Eggs.
- Use 3 Tbsp of Water.
- You need 2 Cups of Flour.
- Get 4 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Use 4 tsp of Chili Powder.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Take 2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Take 2 tsp of Cumin.
Steps to make Southwestern Onion Rings:
- Cut onions into 1/4" slices. Separate into rings. Place in large bowl..
- Cover with buttermilk and soak for 30 minutes, stirring twice.
- In a shallow dish, beat eggs and water. In another shallow bowl, combine all the remaining dry ingredients to set up your dredging station..
- Drain onions, dip in egg mixture then in flour mixture to coat thoroughly. Then repeat for a second time the egg mixture and flour mixture..
- Deep fry for 90 seconds at 375°F. Drain on paper towels..
If you find this Southwestern Onion Rings recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.