Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spiced Chicken Street Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spiced Chicken Street Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of electrical power is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that happen to be more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. You can cut down how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s about being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spiced chicken street tacos recipe. You can cook spiced chicken street tacos using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spiced Chicken Street Tacos:
- You need 3 tbsp. of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Provide 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1" strips.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- Use 2 tsp. of chili powder.
- Get 2 tsp. of cumin.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp. of paprika.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of cayenne.
- Take 8 of corn or flour tortillas, warmed.
- Provide of Toppings:.
- Use of Sour cream, onion, cilantro, tomatoes, shredded Monterey Jack cheese, lime.
Steps to make Spiced Chicken Street Tacos:
- Cut up chicken in 1 inch strips. Add all spices, garlic and olive oil. Marinate for one hour or overnight..
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Cook chicken until golden, 6-8 minutes..
- Build tacos: In tortillas, layer chicken and desired toppings. Serve with lime wedges..
If you find this Spiced Chicken Street Tacos recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.