Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Onion rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These types of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
A massive amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to onion rings recipe. To make onion rings you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Onion rings:
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Use 1 Tablespoon of Baking Powder.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Milk.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ground pepper.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need as required of Bread Crumbs to coat.
- Take as required of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Onion rings:
- Rinse the onion and cut into approximately ¼ inch rings.
- Carefully separate the rings from each other (setting aside the smaller ones for other recipes).
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and paprika in a medium bowl..
- Coat each onion ring in the flour mixture and set aside..
- Combine the remaining flour mixture that you coated the onions with, with the milk, egg, and salt and beat well until no lumps remain..
- Coat each onion ring in the above mixture and shake away the excess..
- Coat each onion ring in breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry the onion rings in a in a kadai.Enjoy with tomato sauce..
If you find this Onion rings recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.