Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rice Coconut Stuffing Pitha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Coconut Stuffing Pitha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can cut down how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rice coconut stuffing pitha recipe. You can have rice coconut stuffing pitha using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rice Coconut Stuffing Pitha:
- Provide 1 cup of rice flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of grated Jaggery as needed.
- Provide 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of mawa (khoya).
- Use 1 cup of grated fresh coconut.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need of Few raisins and cashew nuts.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of condensed milk.
Steps to make Rice Coconut Stuffing Pitha:
- First boil the milk in a pan. When it comes half of the pan. Add condensed milk. Keep stiring continously till it become thick. Once it is done. Keep aside.The rabdi is ready.
- Heat non stick kadai. Add jaggery and little water. Boil it ill the jaggery dissolves, Then add grated coconut. Cook till the coconut aand jaggery mix..Once it is done. Keep aside. The mixture is ready for stuffing.
- Take rice flour in a bowl. Add little salt and luke warm water. Mix….and knead a smooth dough. Keep aside. Take a full dough. Roll it like a chapathi. Spread stuffing in the centre of the portion. Roll it carefully and sealed the side edges. Steam the pitha for 5 minutes. Check in between with fork, The fork is clean it shows the pitha is ready..
- Now transfer to a serving plate. Pour rabdi on the top of the pitha. Garnish with few raisins and cashew nuts. Ready to serve…..
If you find this Rice Coconut Stuffing Pitha recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.