Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Bell pepper Chaat Stuffing recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bell pepper Chaat Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bell pepper Chaat Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These types of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to go as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. It’s about being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bell pepper chaat stuffing recipe. To cook bell pepper chaat stuffing you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bell pepper Chaat Stuffing:
- Get 3 of large, green, bellpeppers.
- Use 3 of medium sized onions.
- Provide 2 of medium, boiled potatoes.
- Take 1 cup of boiled chhole (big size).
- Use 1/3 cup of carrot, grated.
- Use 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Provide 2 of green chillies, chopped.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of pizza seasonings.
- Provide 1 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Get 2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
Steps to make Bell pepper Chaat Stuffing:
- Cut three capsicum (green bell papers) into halves and rub 1/4 tsp salt. After 30 minutes with with kitchen towel. Chop onion lengthwise. Chop chilli and grate carrot and ginger. Extract the lemon juice..
- Fry the chopped and boiled potatoes. Add salt, cumin powder and pizza seasoning and fry 1 minute on medium flame. Keep asids..
- Fry boiled chhole with 1tsp oil. Add coriander powder, chilli powder and chhat masala. Fry for 3 minutes. Keep aside..
- Shallow fry the chopped bell papers with 2 tsp oil, covering the wok, till soft, on low flame. Set aside..
- Heat rest of the oil and fry chopped onion and green chilli with a pinch of salt. Half cook the onions..
- Assemble to make stuffings for Bell peppers Mix fried potatoes, chhole, onions, 3 tbsp grated carrot and lemon juice. Fill the cavities of bell pepper. Serve and relish. Thanks.
If you find this Bell pepper Chaat Stuffing recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.