Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Southern Cornbread Stuffing recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Southern Cornbread Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southern Cornbread Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a place to start as any. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to just the cooking area. You need to replace your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. It goes further than just replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The family spends major time in the cooking area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house also. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and discover how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that tough. A lot of it truly is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to southern cornbread stuffing recipe. You can have southern cornbread stuffing using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Southern Cornbread Stuffing:
- Take of Stuffing.
- Prepare 1 packages of Any cornbread mix (jiffy=too sweet).
- Get 1 box of Chicken stock.
- Take 1 of Poultry seasoning (you will end up using a lot).
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- Provide of Veggies.
- Use 1 1/2 medium of Onion chopped.
- Get 2 of stock Celery chopped.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of Garlic chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Butter.
Instructions to make Southern Cornbread Stuffing:
- Add butter, celery, garlic, and onion. Sauté until translucent not brown. Set aside..
- Prepare cornbread as directed..
- Add veggie butter mix to mixed cornbread. Mix together..
- Cook as directed on cornbread box or until golden brown or a toothpick comes out clean. Set aside in cool. Fridge is fine..
- Once cooled crumble your cornbread into a mixing bowl..
- Start slowly adding in your chicken broth until it because semi soupy (too soupy? Cook for longer)..
- Now it's time to add all your seasonings to taste..
- Pour your stuffing mix into a greased baking pan and cook at 325°F until toothpick comes out clean.
If you find this Southern Cornbread Stuffing recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.