Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Puff With Aloo Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Puff With Aloo Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Money.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Start with exchanging the lights. Do this for the entire house, not just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you must use them in place of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more originally, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. It goes further than just swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The family spends major time in the kitchen area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This additionally occurs in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that tough. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to puff with aloo stuffing recipe. You can cook puff with aloo stuffing using 32 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Puff With Aloo Stuffing:
- Use For of Aloo Stuffing.
- You need 3-4 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 2-3 tsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- Use 1 tsp of fennel seeds+ coriandor seeds corsely crush.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of Chopped green chillies.
- Take 2 of finely chopped onions.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of frozen green peas.
- Use As per taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of dry mango powder (aamchur).
- Get 1 tsp of Maggi masala (optional).
- Get As required of Chopped fresh coriander.
- Get For of Outer layer Dough.
- Prepare 250 gms of Maida (all-purpose flour).
- Take 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of Desi ghee (for Moin).
- Get 1/8 tsp of baking powder.
- Use As per taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of water needed to knead the dough.
- Get For of Satta.
- You need 2 tbsp of Desi Ghee.
- Use 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Get For of Assembling Puff.
- You need As required of Puff dough.
- Use As needed of Satta.
- Provide As required of Stuffing.
- Take As required of Dry Flour for dusting.
- You need As required of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Puff With Aloo Stuffing:
- Make Stuffing: Take a pan / kadhai on medium flame. Add oil, cumin seeds, corse fennel- coriander seeds, Chopped green chillies, ginger garlic paste, asafoetida. Saute it for 2 sec..
- Add chopped onions saute it till golden. Now add green peas, salt. Saute it for a min..
- Add all masala mix it well and add boiled smashed potatoes..
- Sprinkle Chopped coriandor leaves. Stuffing is ready. For Dough: Take kneading plate seive the flour add corn flour..
- Along with salt, baking powder, desi ghee. Mix it well.
- Rub it with two hands. Add little little water and knead stiff Dough. Give rest of 15-20 min..
- Make satta or use mkt bought margarine. I made satta take a bowl add corn flour, desi ghee. Whisk it and make pluffy mix..
- Now take dough on platform. Knead strach and strach method. Make roll..
- Cut to equal parts. Make balls. Roll it like a thick big paratha. Roll all Parathas.
- Take one paratha apply thin layer of satta sprinkle dry flour and place another Paratha on it. Do same procedure and make all paratha together..
- Now roll that Parathas into big paratha..
- Apply satta on it, sprinkle dry flour. Start making roll.
- Roll it tight. Cut it into equal part. Dough balls.
- Flat the dough ball with hand. Take one and flatten like Paratha. Cut the sides and make square..
- Place the stuffing in the middle. Apply water to the edges..
- Stick it half and make triangle. Make all triangle puff. Heat up the oil on Medium flame..
- Fry one by one. Fried it golden. We can bake it also..
- Fry all puff and serve with green chutney and ketchup. Enjoy the Puffs with Your Family.
If you find this Puff With Aloo Stuffing recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.