Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Apricots stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apricots stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Dollars.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot get started on as any. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen. You need to upgrade your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The kitchen lights specifically are often left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house as well. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. It’s related to being functional, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apricots stuffing recipe. You can have apricots stuffing using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Apricots stuffing:
- Prepare 1 piece of Bread loaf.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Salary.
- You need 2 of Chopped onion.
- Take 1/2 of Red bell pepper.
- Provide 1 of Carrot.
- Use 1 of Green chilli.
- You need 1/2 of a piece of Apple.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Walnuts.
- You need 5-6 of Dry apricots.
- Get 1/2 cup of Veggie broth.
- Take of Seasoning_.
- Provide to taste (1tbsp) of Black salt.
- Use 1/4 tbsp of Black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Thyme leaves.
- Provide 1/4 tbsp of Oregano.
- Take a few leaves of Chopped parsley or cilantro.
Steps to make Apricots stuffing:
- First of all cut the bread loaf into cubes or(roughly broke)and let it to dry in open overnight (either u want immediate cooking then microwave for about 1 minute to reduce the moisture,it helps the stuffing to soak up all infused flavours of herbs nicely.
- Finely chop salary, onions, green chilli, bell peppers,carrot and keep aside.
- Cut apple into very small cubes..cut dry apricot and walnut nicely and keep aside.
- Heat butter in a non stick pan and saute chopped salary for 30 seconds then add chopped onion, carrot,bell pepper and cook for about 2 minutes add salt, black pepper and stir it well.
- Take a large bowl and firstly spread dried bread cubes then spread veggie mixture (2-3 spoons of veggie mixture keep aside for topping), cutted apple then apricot, walnut,thyme,oregano, little bit of salt(as salt and pepper already added while cooking veggies) pour veggie broth around and slightly mix it with bread cubes(and't too much)and lightly press spread rest of the veggie mixture.
- Top up with some fresh chopped parsley or cilantro leaves.
- Bake at 350°C fo' 15-20 minutes by covering with an aluminium foil then remove the foil and bake fo' another 5 minutes.
- Keep out of the oven.
- Your vegan thanksgiving stuffing with apricots is ready to serve.
- Dish it out and serve hot.
- 😊 dried 🍒 cherries or raisins can also added as an alternative of dried apricots in case of unavailability.
If you find this Apricots stuffing recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.