Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sammolina rolls with chanadal stuffing recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sammolina rolls with chanadal stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sammolina rolls with chanadal stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Dollars.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These types of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Perhaps the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. Maybe the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is certainly not true. Mainly if you make sure the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, after all. A lot of it really is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sammolina rolls with chanadal stuffing recipe. You can cook sammolina rolls with chanadal stuffing using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sammolina rolls with chanadal stuffing:
- You need 1 cup of sammolina.
- Provide 1/2 cup of curd.
- Take to taste of Salt according.
- Use 1/2 tbs of baking soda.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need of For stuffing.
- Get 1 of boiled potato.
- Get 1/2 cup of chana dal.
- Get 1/2 cup of peas.
- Provide to taste of Salt according.
- You need 1/2 tbs of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tbs of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tbs of chat masala powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- Take As needed of Few curry patta.
Steps to make Sammolina rolls with chanadal stuffing:
- In a bowl take sammolina and curd mix by adding some water make smooth paste and rest for about 10 minutes.
- In meantime wash and soaked chanadal for about 10 minutes.
- Now in pressure cooker add soaked chanadal and peas add salt and cook it about 2 whistle.
- In a bowl add boiled and grated potato mix chanadal and peas mix now add spices mix properly make small rolls of dough like picture.
- In sammolina mix add salt and baking soda pour batter into greased steel glass 1 spoonful now place roll of dough and pour about 3/4 with batter.
- In a steam vessel or pressure cooker add 2 glass water place stand or plate when boil place all glasses stem without whistle about 10 minutes now check with toothpicks if clear remove it on a stand when cool completely demould and cut into small rolls.
- In a pan add oil when hot add mustard seeds and Curry patta add rolls into pan turn another side remove on plate and serve with coconut chutney and enjoy.
If you find this Sammolina rolls with chanadal stuffing recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.