Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gujiya (coconut stuffing) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gujiya (coconut stuffing) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not working as economically as they should. You can save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can easily reduce how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen alone offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that tough. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gujiya (coconut stuffing) recipe. To make gujiya (coconut stuffing) you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Gujiya (coconut stuffing):
- Get For of dough-.
- Use 2 cups of maida.
- Get 5 tbsp of ghee.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need as required of Water to Knead dough.
- Use For of stuffing-.
- Provide 1 cup of fresh grated coconut.
- Prepare 100 gms of Mawa.
- Take 1/2 cup of dry fruits (chopped).
- Provide 1 tsp of cardamon powder.
- Provide as required of Ghee for deep frying.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
Steps to make Gujiya (coconut stuffing):
- For dough: Take flour on mixing bowl. Add salt and ghee. Mix it properly. Take some flour in hand and tightly hold it in hand. If the flour holds it's shape, ghee is sufficient. Now make a semi soft dough with sufficient water. Cover it with muslin cloth and keep for 1/2 an hour..
- For stuffing: Take a deep bottom kadhai. Add fresh coconut and sugar and mix properly. Now switch on the gas and stir on slow flame. Till sugar melts and coconut forms a ball. Switch off the flame. Let it cool down completely..
- Now roast the chopped dry fruits for few minutes. Keep aside..
- Now roast mawa till it is moisture-free. It will change colour, darker than earlier. Let it cool down..
- Now mix dry fruits and mawa in coconut mixture. Add cardamom powder and mix well. Break if any balls are formed in coconut mixture to make soft stuffing..
- Now take small ball size dough and roll out small round shape poori. Take a spoon of stuffing and place on half side of poori. Close it by placing the other half above it. Apply little water on all sides of poori and close it by folding it. Or can cut extra dough with pizza cutter or knife..
- Repeat the procedure for remaining Gujiya. Deep fry all the Gujiya in hot ghee. Fry till golden brown. Enjoy your Gujiya..
If you find this Gujiya (coconut stuffing) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.