Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Aloo stuffing for golgappa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo stuffing for golgappa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo stuffing for golgappa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a place get started on as any. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you should use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more initially, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Utilizing these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to acquire the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The kitchen lights specifically are often left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house at the same time. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and discover just how much electricity you can save.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not really that hard. Mostly, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo stuffing for golgappa recipe. To cook aloo stuffing for golgappa you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo stuffing for golgappa:
- You need 3 of medium sized aloo/potato.
- Get 1 of medium sized onion finely chopped.
- Get 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jeera powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of hing( asafoetida) powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tsp of Dhaniya (Coriander)powder.
- Take As needed of Coriander leaves Finely chopped.
Steps to make Aloo stuffing for golgappa:
- In a cooker add potato which is cut into halfes. Pressure cook it for 2 whistles.
- Take out the boiled potatoes and peel off the skin.
- Mash potato and add all the masala powder.
- Mix everything well.
- In a boil add chopped onion, Coriander and lime juice..
- Take fried puri and stuff aloo masala,top it with chopped onion mix. Enjoy it foodies!!!!.
If you find this Aloo stuffing for golgappa recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.