Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chili & Cornbread Stuffing Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chili & Cornbread Stuffing Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chili & Cornbread Stuffing Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Start with exchanging the light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you should use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. It goes further than merely swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The family spends considerable time in the cooking area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house as well. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
The kitchen alone offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably easy to live green, of course. A lot of it is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chili & cornbread stuffing casserole recipe. You can have chili & cornbread stuffing casserole using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chili & Cornbread Stuffing Casserole:
- You need of Chili.
- You need 1-1/3 pound of ground beef.
- Use 15 ounces of canned diced tomatoes.
- Get 2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Use 15 ounces of canned corn mostly drained of liquids.
- You need 2/3 cup of diced onion.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of mustard powder.
- Get 3 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Use of Casserole.
- Take 6 ounces of cornbread stuffing I used Pepperidge Farm.
- Prepare 2 of large egg.
- Use 1 pint of chicken broth broth.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery diced.
- Take 2/3 cup of diced onion.
- Use 2 cups of extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Get of Topping.
- You need To taste of jalapeno peppers pickled.
- Provide To taste of sour cream.
Steps to make Chili & Cornbread Stuffing Casserole:
- Dice the green bell pepper and dice the onion. Split the onion amount in half. One half for the Stuffing mixture and the rest to the chili. Add the spices, onion, and bell pepper to the ground beef and brown it. When the pink is mostly gone add the spices. Simmer the chili covered for 20 minutes..
- Preheat the oven 400°Fahrenheit. Give the chili mixture a good stir. Add in the corn and tomatoes. Drain the corn a bit but don't drain the tomatoes. Simmer the chili mixture for 25 minutes. Add the eggs and broth to the cornbread Stuffing, and mix well. Let sit for 7-8 minutes. Shred the cheese..
- Mix the cheese with the stuffing mixture. Add the tomato paste to the chili mixture stir it in well. Simmer 12 minutes..
- Add the stuffing mixture to the chili mixture, and mix well level it out and put in the hot oven. Bake for 45-50 minutes uncovered. Let rest covered for 15 minutes..
- Add the jalapeno, sour cream, and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!!!.
If you find this Chili & Cornbread Stuffing Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.