Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for 'Indian Momo' Stuffing recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best 'Indian Momo' Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 'Indian Momo' Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can easily reduce how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s about being sensible, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 'indian momo' stuffing recipe. You can have 'indian momo' stuffing using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook 'Indian Momo' Stuffing:
- Use 2 of Medium sized onions.
- Use 1 of Beetroot.
- Provide 2 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 4 of Carrots.
- Provide 2 of Capsicum.
- Take 15-20 of French Beans.
- You need 5-6 of flowers of cauliflower.
- You need 1/4 of th medium sized cabbage.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Take 4 of green chillies.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black peeper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of fried cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of kitchen king powder.
- Use of Salt as per taste.
- Provide 3-4 tsp of oil.
Steps to make 'Indian Momo' Stuffing:
- Chop all the veggies into small cubes. Or you can use a handy chopper for quick result. Wash them properly and make sure no water is left in the vessel..
- Heat a pan and add 3-4 tspn oil into it. Add 1 tspn of cumin seeds, green chillies and ginger garlic paste. Stir it for 2 minutes..
- Now, after the paste turns golden brown, add all the veggies to it and cook it for 8-10 minutes. Further add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, and kitchen king and cook it for a couple of minutes. Lastly add the fried cumin powder, black pepper powder and salt and cook it for another 3-4 minutes. Do not add water at any stage or it might turn sticky and your momo may get stuck to the momo stand and break..
- Now turn off the flame and let the stuffing cool down completely. If you fill these in the doe while they're hot, your momo may get moist and break..
- Here is my finally prepared momos from the same stuffing I shared above. I hope you guys like it. Do share your views regarding my recipe. Thankyou😊💕.
If you find this 'Indian Momo' Stuffing recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.