Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Basic Turkey Stuffing recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Basic Turkey Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basic Turkey Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
A massive amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that happen to be more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it really is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basic turkey stuffing recipe. To make basic turkey stuffing you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Basic Turkey Stuffing:
- Prepare 4 loaves of white bread.
- Use 1 of large or 2 medium onions diced.
- Get 3-4 stalks of celery diced.
- You need 1 stick of real butter.
- Use 2 tsp of or more to taste poultry seasoning.
- Provide of Turkey or chicken stock.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1-2 of egg.
Instructions to make Basic Turkey Stuffing:
- Cube bread and put in a bowl large enough to hold it all.
- Sauté diced onion and celery in butter until just softened, let cool.
- Add sautéd onion, celery, butter, raw egg, and seasoning to bread then moisten with stock until moistened but not too wet.
- Taste a small amount and adjust seasoning.
- Bake at 325 deg in a fairly deep roasting pan covered with foil for about an hour.
If you find this Basic Turkey Stuffing recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.