Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Holiday Dressing/ Stuffing recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Holiday Dressing/ Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Holiday Dressing/ Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electrical power is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to holiday dressing/ stuffing recipe. You can cook holiday dressing/ stuffing using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Holiday Dressing/ Stuffing:
- Use of Ingredients.
- Prepare 6 cup of cubed bread, toasted.
- Prepare 4 cup of cornbread crumbled.
- Provide 4 of carrots, chopped.
- Provide 3 of stalk celery, chopped.
- You need 6 of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of or 4 clove garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 lb of ground sausage, cooked and drained.
- Provide 1 of to 3 Tablespoons ground sage.
- You need 2 tsp of each oregano, parsley, rosemary, thyme, basil.
- Provide 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- Take 3 large of eggs, beaten.
- Get 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Provide 1 can of ,cream of mushroom soup.
- Take 4 cup of chicken broth or stock.
Steps to make Holiday Dressing/ Stuffing:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix bread cubes and crumbled cornbread into large bowl..
- Add cooked sausage, vegetables, and herbs. Mix well.
- Stir in broth. Mix until well blended.
- Add butter and eggs.
- Stir until well blended.
- Put into large casserole pan…10 x 13 x 2 …. Bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until tooth pick comes clean when inserted..
If you find this Holiday Dressing/ Stuffing recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.