Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken and Stuffing Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Stuffing Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Stuffing Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. These adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
While it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many individuals incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the maximum energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably easy to live green, of course. Mostly, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and stuffing casserole recipe. You can have chicken and stuffing casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and Stuffing Casserole:
- Provide 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 2 cups of raw cauliflower.
- Take 2 cups of raw broccoli.
- Take 2 boxes of Stove Top Stuffing chicken flavor.
- Get of Cheddar cheese shredded.
Instructions to make Chicken and Stuffing Casserole:
- Cook chicken then cool to shred.
- Cook both broccoli and cauliflower.
- Prepare Stove Top stuffing only adding 1/2 the ingredients of the water and butter. You will be adding the soups to this..
- Mix the soups into the water of your stove top stuffing then add the stuffing itself..
- Place in a large mixing bowl and then add chicken and vegetables mix all together. Place in 9×11 baking pan and top with cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes..
If you find this Chicken and Stuffing Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.