Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cajun shrimp seafood stuffing for baked potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun shrimp seafood stuffing for baked potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not running as effectively as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can easily cut down how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun shrimp seafood stuffing for baked potatoes recipe. You can have cajun shrimp seafood stuffing for baked potatoes using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cajun shrimp seafood stuffing for baked potatoes:
- Get 1 lb of shrimp.
- Use 2 pints of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 4 of onions chopped.
- Provide 1 pack of green onions chopped save half for garnishing.
- Provide 1 of can’t rotel.
- Provide 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Provide 2 tbs of Cajun season.
- Provide 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 tbs of red pepper.
- Get 1 tbs of parsley flakes.
- Take of Mix blend cheese whole 8oz pack[optional ].
Instructions to make Cajun shrimp seafood stuffing for baked potatoes:
- Add some butter or olive oil to your pan an your white onions an half your green onions I used the thick chunks to cook in with an save the tips for the garnishing !.
- Once veggies tendered add,rotel,garlic, an shrimp an cook till shrimp pink ! NOTE : you can add crawfish an crab meat or whatever to make more seafoodie but I’m just doing shrimp for this occasion!.
- Once shrimp are cooked add heavy cream an your seasons like optional half way through once I see it thickening I’ll add bag of this cheese an couple dashes of hot sauce if you want more spice,then once to my desire thickness it shouldn’t take but 20 mins.
- Once down you can add whatever to more cheese,sour cream,bacon bites!.
If you find this Cajun shrimp seafood stuffing for baked potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.