Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These types of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
While it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. As soon as you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is specifically economical when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not that tough. Largely, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffing recipe. To cook stuffing you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffing:
- Prepare 1 packages of cornbread mix.
- Take 1 of apple, cored & chopped.
- Take 2 of celery stalks, chopped.
- Take 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, chopped (optional).
- Use 3 of small snack peppers, chopped (optional).
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 cup of apple juice.
- Prepare 1 packages of ground sausage, cooked into crumbles.
Instructions to make Stuffing:
- Cook the cornbread based on directions on box. Muffins are easier..
- Mix everything together in a large bowl..
- I usually stuff a turkey with this but you could stuff anything with it I suppose..
- Bake inside a bird or bake at 350 for 30 minutes in a large baking dish..
If you find this Stuffing recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.