Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Dressing !! (Stuffing) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dressing !! (Stuffing) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Let’s begin with something really easy, changing the particular light bulbs. Complete this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you must use them in place of incandescent lights. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. You also have to get the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The kitchen lights especially tend to be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. A lot of it really is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dressing !! (stuffing) recipe. To make dressing !! (stuffing) you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Dressing !! (Stuffing):
- Use 3 boxes of Jiffy Cornbread.
- Prepare 10 pieces of white bread, crumbled.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onions.
- Provide 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- Take 10 3/4 oz of Campbells cream of chicken soup.
- Provide 4 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Use 3 of eggs beaten.
- Provide 3 of eggs boiled.
- Get 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of thyme.
- Get 1 tbsp of sage.
- Get 1 tbsp of black pepper.
Steps to make Dressing !! (Stuffing):
- Cook three boxes of Cornbread. (Follow directions on box.).
- While cornbread is cooking, boil chopped onions and celery until tender..
- Boil three eggs, peel and chop..
- Once the cornbread is cooked, crumble cornbread and also crumble about 10 slices of uncooked white bread into large bowl..
- Combine cornbread, bread, cooked vegetables, the chopped boiled eggs, three beaten eggs, butter, cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, salt, thyme, black pepper & sage in large bowl. Mix well..
- Grease pan (i love bakers joy cooking spray) & spoon everything inside..
- Cook at 400°F for 30 mins to an hour… until desired texture..
If you find this Dressing !! (Stuffing) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.