Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken and stuffing recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. You can easily reduce how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and stuffing recipe. To make chicken and stuffing you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and stuffing:
- Use 4 of Chicken breast cooked or 1 rotisserie diced or shredded.
- You need to taste of Garlic powder, onion powder, Salt and pepper.
- Use of Veggies of choice to add carrots, peas, broccoli or green beans.
- Use 2 cans of cream of chicken.
- Use 8 oz of sour cream.
- Take 1 box of stove top stuffing I used chicken flavor.
- Get 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Provide 1/2 stick of butter melted.
Steps to make Chicken and stuffing:
- Spray slow cooker with non stick cooking spray or a 13 × 9 inch baking dish if baking and pre heat oven to 350 degrees. Then add chicken and 1 to 1 1/2 cups veggies of choice. Add salt, pepper onion powder and garlic powder to taste and mix up..
- Mix sour cream with both cans cream of chicken and spread over chicken and vegetables and sprinkle stuffing on.
- Mix melted butter with broth and evenly pour over top.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours if using slow cooker.
- Or bake for 35 to 40 minutes uncovered.
If you find this Chicken and stuffing recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.