Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Worry Free Crock-Pot stuffing recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Worry Free Crock-Pot stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Worry Free Crock-Pot stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and maybe this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances can boil water or steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. You get the maximum energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite easy to live green, all things considered. Typically, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to worry free crock-pot stuffing recipe. You can cook worry free crock-pot stuffing using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Worry Free Crock-Pot stuffing:
- Use 8-8 1/2 cup of bread cubes.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of Vegtable broth.
- Prepare 2 sticks of butter.
- You need 1 Tbs of Herbs mix.
- Provide 2 of stocks celery chopped.
- Get 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare of Extra Vegtable broth (as needed).
Steps to make Worry Free Crock-Pot stuffing:
- In your crock pot add two sticks of butter and 2 1/2 cups broth in crock pot. Set crock pot on high and let melt completely..
- As you wait for the butter to melt chop onion and celery up and set aside. Once butter is completely melted whisk together and add in the vegetables. Throw in your favorite herb mixture..
- Add in bread crumbs and mix together tell all liquid is soaked up by the bread crumbs. Add more broth as needed..
- Cook on low for 2- 2 1/2 hours. Add broth as needed to avoid dryness. Enjoy!!!.
If you find this Worry Free Crock-Pot stuffing recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.