Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Oanh’s 2020 Stuffing Recipe recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oanh’s 2020 Stuffing Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oanh’s 2020 Stuffing Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
A large amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty easy to live green, all things considered. It’s about being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oanh’s 2020 stuffing recipe recipe. You can cook oanh’s 2020 stuffing recipe using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oanh’s 2020 Stuffing Recipe:
- Prepare 1 of large loaf country bread, 1.5 inch cubes or hand shredded chunks.
- Provide 2 cups of diced white onions.
- Get 1 cup (3 stalks) of diced celery.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped Parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped sage.
- Provide 1 pack of Applegate chicken sage breakfast sausage (7 oz) broken into pieces by hand.
- You need 1 can of chicken broth (14-16 ounce).
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Oanh’s 2020 Stuffing Recipe:
- Set oven to 300 degrees. Toast pieces of bread in oven for 10 minutes. Take out and set aside..
- Sauté butter, onion, celery for 5 minutes of medium high. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add parsley and sage and sauté for 3-4 more minutes or until vegetables are soft..
- Toss butter and vegetable mixture with bread pieces..
- Brown sausage and add to stuffing mixture. Mix well..
- Pour can of chicken broth over stuffing mixture and mix well again. You can add more salt and pepper to your liking. There’s so much flavor from the veggies and broth, I didn’t add much S and P..
- Pour into a baking dish (9×12 is what I used). I also buttered it but I don’t think it’s absolutely necessary..
- Set oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 30 minutes uncovered. Remove from oven and toss again and bake for another 10 minutes. You can also just bake for 40 minutes without tossing if you want a toastier top..
If you find this Oanh’s 2020 Stuffing Recipe recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.