Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sinful Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sinful Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
You may well prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. If you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many men and women incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is especially economical when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite easy to live green, after all. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sinful stuffing recipe. To cook sinful stuffing you need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sinful Stuffing:
- Get 1 Package of Stove top Stuffing.
- Take 4-5 Strips of bacon.
- Take 1 of Large Carrot or half a bag of baby carrots.
- Take 1 1/2 Cup of Chicken Broth.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Coarse ground pepper.
Steps to make Sinful Stuffing:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a non stick pan, fry the 4-5 bacon slices to render the fat from the bacon, pat the slices with a paper towel. While the bacon cooks for about 5 minutes, peel and slice the carrot, or slice the baby carrots into halves or quarters. Cook the sliced carrots about 5 minutes in the bacon fat, stirring them occasionally. Add the pepper to the carrots as they cook..
- While the carrots cook, prepare the 1 1/2 Cups Chicken Broth in the microwave..
- Dump the stove top Stuffing into the pan with the cooked carrots, along with the Chicken broth, and gently toss. Crumble the bacon slices into the stuffing mixture, and put the stuffing in a 8×12 glass Pyrex pan, and bake the mixture 30 minutes at 375 degrees. Serve along with Chicken, Rock Cornish Hens, Turkey, or other meat protein..
If you find this Sinful Stuffing recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.