Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hashbrown Stuffing Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hashbrown Stuffing Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These types of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A lot of electrical power is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less often, will also save electricity.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite easy to live green, of course. It’s about being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hashbrown stuffing casserole recipe. You can have hashbrown stuffing casserole using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hashbrown Stuffing Casserole:
- Provide 1 bag of frozen square hashbrowns, thawed.
- Take 1 can of of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayo.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of juice of 1/2 lemon.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Use 1 stick of butter.
- Take 3 cup of of pepperidge farm mixed season stuffing mix, uncooked.
- You need 1 of 8oz bag of shredded sharp chedder cheese.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, sliced super, super thin.
Instructions to make Hashbrown Stuffing Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a glass 13×9 inch pan spread hashbrowns evenly out.
- In large mixing bowl combine soup, sour cream, mayo, paprika, s &p and lemon juice. Mix well. Cover top of hashbrowns in pan..
- Cover with entire bag of cheese, evenly..
- Melt butter in microwave. Mix well with onion and stuffing mix. Spread evenly over cheese..
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour. Uncover and bake additional 15-20 minutes..
- Aaaaand you're welcome..
If you find this Hashbrown Stuffing Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.