Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Homemade Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Homemade Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These kinds of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of electrical power is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can reduce how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. It’s related to being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my homemade stuffing recipe. To make my homemade stuffing you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Homemade Stuffing:
- You need 1 loaf of day old sourdough or white bread, cut into ½ inch cubes.
- You need 4 stalks of celery chopped or ½ tsp celery seed if no stalks.
- Provide 1 of white or yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 6 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of ground sage.
- Take 2-3 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
Instructions to make My Homemade Stuffing:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Cut bread into cubes and transfer into the biggest bowl you have..
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add celery and onions and stir for 2-3 minutes until celery is tender and onions are translucent. Stir in garlic and cook 1 minute longer until fragrant..
- Add celery mixture to bread bowl. Whisk together eggs, Italian seasoning, sage, broth, and salt and pepper. Pour half over the bread, toss to coat. Pour remaining half over the bread, and toss to coat once more..
- Transfer it to a greased 9×13 baking pan..
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake another 30 minutes or until top is golden brown. Serve fresh (for best results!) or allow to cool completely, then cover tightly and refrigerate up to 5 days..
- NOTES: •This recipe can easily be doubled, just bake it in a 9×13 inch pan or on an extra large baking sheet. •Italian blend seasoning can be subbed with 1 teaspoon each: dried thyme, dried rosemary, and dried parsley..
If you find this My Homemade Stuffing recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.