Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken stuffing casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken stuffing casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken stuffing casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a place to begin with as any. Complete this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Making use of these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The kitchen lights especially are often left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This likewise takes place in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably easy to live green, after all. A lot of it is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken stuffing casserole recipe. To cook chicken stuffing casserole you need 8 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken stuffing casserole:
- Use 3 box of stovetop chicken stuffing.
- Get 5 large of chicken breasts.
- Provide 2 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Use 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- Take 1 can of corn.
- Take 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Chicken stuffing casserole:
- Preheat you oven to 350°.
- Dice the onion small.
- Dice the raw chicken breasts into bite size pieces.
- Cook the diced chicken in a large frying pan using your favorite seasonings. I use salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Once the chicken is cooked place it your casserole dish.
- Take one of each of the cans of soup and mix it in with the cooked chicken in the casserole dish.
- Take the remaining two cans of soup and mix with the chicken broth in your frying pan, heat until it bubbles.
- Add your stovetop stuffing to the frying pan and mix well.
- Add diced onion and the can of drained corn to your stuffing mixture.
- Heat your stuffing mixture for about five minutes on medium heat.
- Place a thin layer of mozzarella on your chicken mixture.
- Soon the stuffing mixture on top off the cheese and chicken in the casserole dish and place in the oven.
- Cook casserole at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Turn your oven up to broil for about five minutes or until your stuffing starts to Brown and get crunchy.
- And a light sprinkling of cheese over the top and continue to broil for about two minutes or until your cheese browns.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy with your family and friends.
If you find this Chicken stuffing casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.