Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef & Broccoli Stuffing Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef & Broccoli Stuffing Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef & Broccoli Stuffing Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Start out with replacing the light bulbs. This will probably go outside of the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent style, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Using these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than merely replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The kitchen lights specifically are often left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef & broccoli stuffing casserole recipe. To make beef & broccoli stuffing casserole you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef & Broccoli Stuffing Casserole:
- Get 1 LB of Seasoned Ground Beef.
- Get 2 packages of Frozen Broccoli.
- Get 2 of Eggs, Beaten.
- You need 1 of Onion, Chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 Can of Cream of Soup.
- Take 1 Box of Stove Top Stuffing Mix.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Butter, Melted.
- You need 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Steps to make Beef & Broccoli Stuffing Casserole:
- First off, choose whichever cream of soup and stuffing flavor you like best!.
- Cook broccoli, brown meat with chopped onion, and grease a 9×13 glass casserole dish. I like Crisco..
- Mix soup, mayo, and beaten eggs in a bowl..
- Melt butter for easy pouring..
- Place broccoli in bottom of dish. Cover with beef. Cover with soup mix. Cover with stuffing. Drizzle butter over stuffing. Top with cheese..
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake 10 more minutes to melt cheese. Cool and serve..
If you find this Beef & Broccoli Stuffing Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.