Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mom's Stuffing recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mom's Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as effectively as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less regularly, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it really is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's stuffing recipe. To cook mom's stuffing you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mom's Stuffing:
- Prepare 1 loaf of sliced white bread (16oz).
- Provide 1 packages of pork sausage meat (Jones original 15-16oz).
- Get 1/2 large of onion, chopped.
- Take 2 of celery sticks, chopped.
- Take 1/3 cup of fresh parsley, chopped.
- Use 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- Use 1 cup of water.
Instructions to make Mom's Stuffing:
- Mix all ingredients by hand in large mixing bowl. Pour in water slowly mixing in with hands until it feels like a meatloaf mixture. Careful not to over water. Remember, sausage has fat that will keep mixture moist..
- Oil spray a pan or pyrex/casserole baking dish and fill with stuffing mixture..
- Cover with foil (to avoid drying out) and bake in oven at 325? for about 45 minutes..
- Remove foil cover and bake for another 15 minutes and let brown slightly..
- Notes: You can increase measurements for bread and sausage by halves until you reach your required amount. Do not increase onion, celery, or parsley, unless you feel it's getting lost. Careful with the salt and pepper. Remember, sausage has spices..
If you find this Mom's Stuffing recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.