Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and maybe this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. Particularly if you make sure the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty easy to live green, of course. Mostly, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffing recipe. You can cook stuffing using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffing:
- Provide 5 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 large of Onion, diced.
- Use 1 cup of Celery, diced.
- Use 2 cup of Chicken Broth.
- Get 1 packages of 14 oz. Herb Seasoned or Cornbread Stuffing.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sage.
- Use 1 can of (Optional) Whole Oyesters 8 oz.
Instructions to make Stuffing:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat Butter in 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat..
- Add onion and celery. Cook until vegetables are tender-crisp..
- Add broth and heat to a boil..
- Remove saucepan from heat. Add stuffing, sage and oysters. Mix lightly..
- Spoon stuffing mixture into greased 2-quart casserole dish..
- Cover and bake 30 minutes or until hot..
- To make ahead: Cover unbaked stuffing mixture in casserole dish and refrigerate up to 1 day. Bake 40 minutes or until hot. For more crisp stuffing, bake uncovered..
If you find this Stuffing recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.