Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These types of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as efficiently as they should. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that happen to be more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. A lot of it truly is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets recipe. To cook baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets:
- Provide 2 of Skinless boneless pink salmon fillets.
- Take of Soy sauce.
- Take of Brown sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of honey(I use raw organic honey).
- Use 1 tsp of butter.
- You need of Lemon pepper.
- Get of Lawry's Casero Total seasoning.
Steps to make Baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets:
- Thaw out salmon fillets, it usually only takes mine 3 minutes to fully thaw out. I buy the great value skinless boneless pink salmon fillets at Walmart for like $7 or so, they come individually wrapped..
- You need two pieces of aluminum foil, that will fully cover your salmon fillets..
- Place one piece of aluminum foil in a pan and place one salmon fillet on top of the foil, fold the sides straight up. Season salmon with total seasoning and lemon pepper. Repeat the process with other salmon fillet..
- Add about 5 squirts of soy sauce to a small bowl and microwave for about 1-2min. Take it out and add 1tsp butter, stir in the butter until melted, add brown sugar, until you get a perfect balance of soy sauce and the sweet taste of brown sugar, slightly more sweet tasting, than the soy sauce. Or to taste. Then add in the 1 tsp honey, stir until everything is well mixed together and dissolved into the sauce mixture. If you have to, you can heat it more, to dissolve the butter or sugar better..
- Pour sauce mixture over the pink salmon fillets. Make sure the sides of aluminum foil are folded straight up, so that the sauce doesn't spill out..
- Carefully fold down edges, covering up the salmon, do not press them down to much, or the sauce spills out..
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes, don't forget to preheat oven before hand, sometimes I forget to preheat and have to wait, until the oven preheats, before I can put it in. When the fat starts coming out of the salmon, you know it's done..
If you find this Baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.