Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Tilapia and Potatoes in Cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Tilapia and Potatoes in Cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. You can cut down how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, of course. A lot of it really is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked tilapia and potatoes in cream recipe. You can have baked tilapia and potatoes in cream using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Tilapia and Potatoes in Cream:
- Use 3 of tilapia fillets (about 500 gr).
- Take 2-3 of big potatoes.
- Provide 200 ml of cream 15-20%.
- Prepare 2 of tb.s. green peas.
- Take 1/2 of t.s. mustard.
- Take of dill.
- Use of butter.
Instructions to make Baked Tilapia and Potatoes in Cream:
- Wrap unpeeled potatoes in foil and bake about 1 hour at 200 C. Let them cool down. Peel and cut thick slices of potato. Greeze an ovenproof dish with butter and make a potato base, sprinkle with green peas and place the fish on top and pour the cream. Bake 20-25 minutes at 200 C. Remove from oven and sprinkle with chopped dill..
- Video where I am cooking this recipe https://youtu.be/zjtVbpykIqw?sub_confirmation=1.
If you find this Baked Tilapia and Potatoes in Cream recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.