Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Tilapia recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Tilapia recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Tilapia recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Begin with changing the light bulbs. This will go beyond the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost a little bit more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Making use of these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than merely exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked tilapia recipe. You can have baked tilapia using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Tilapia:
- Get 2 of Tilapia filets.
- Prepare 1 of yellow squash sliced.
- Get 1/2 of red bell pepper sliced.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes sliced.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dried dill or to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh parsley.
- Get 1/2 stick of butter.
- Use 2-3 of lemons sliced.
- Take to taste of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Baked Tilapia:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Measure out 4 pieces of aluminum foil long enough for each filet..
- Cut filets in half, (my preference is to cut out the dark center piece. But you can do as you wish.) Set aside..
- Place sliced veggies divided evenly on each piece of foil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Sprinkle each piece of Tilapia with salt and pepper, place 1 piece on top of veggies..
- Sprinkle each with dill and parsley..
- Evenly distribute pats of butter on top of herbs..
- Place lemon slices on top of each filet. Fold in sides and then ends of foil..
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes. Unwrap, eat and enjoy..
If you find this Baked Tilapia recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.