Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easter Baked Tilapia 🐟 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easter Baked Tilapia 🐟 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These kinds of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as effectively as they should. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. You can certainly minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen alone offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty straightforward to live green, of course. Mostly, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easter baked tilapia 🐟 recipe. You can cook easter baked tilapia 🐟 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easter Baked Tilapia 🐟:
- You need 1 of large pack Tilapia.
- Prepare of Sprinkle lemon pepper seasoning.
- Use of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- Take of Sprinkle Parsley Flakes.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- You need of Butter or margarine.
- Get of Butter cooking spray.
Steps to make Easter Baked Tilapia 🐟:
- Rinse tilapia under cold water…..pat dry and place in a large baking pan sprayed with butter cooking spray…….
- Season tilapia on both sides with lemon pepper, garlic salt,black pepper and parsley flakes…..Place a dollop of butter into each piece of tilapia…..
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 25 minutes, uncovered……..
- Serve with some lemon 🍋 slices and enjoy 😉!!!!.
If you find this Easter Baked Tilapia 🐟 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.