Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Tilapia in a Brown Butter Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Tilapia in a Brown Butter Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Tilapia in a Brown Butter Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of energy is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, after all. A lot of it really is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked tilapia in a brown butter sauce recipe. To cook baked tilapia in a brown butter sauce you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Tilapia in a Brown Butter Sauce:
- Use 4 of Tilapia Fillets.
- Use 1 of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Take 2 tbsp of Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Zest.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sliced toasted Almonds.
Instructions to make Baked Tilapia in a Brown Butter Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 350*F. Go ahead and coat a baking dish with non stick cook spray..
- Season tilapia with salt to taste. Place on baking dish and drizzle with lemon juice. Add the lemon pepper seasoning and lemon zest to the tilapia. Place baking dish with seasoned tilapia in oven and bake 11 to 13 minutes till fish flakes easily with fork..
- While the fish is baking you can make the brown butter sauce. Melt the butter in a small skillet over low heat for about 3 to 4 minutes until the butter is foamy and begins to brown..
- Remove from heat and strain into small cup/bowl. (I put a paper towel over a cup and used a rubber band to hold the paper towel in place, using a spatula I scooped out the brown butter over the paper towel and let it strain into the cup)..
- Once fish is done, remove from oven and plate fish. Drizzle the brown butter over the tilapia and sprinkle with toasted almonds and serve hot..
If you find this Baked Tilapia in a Brown Butter Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.