Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy tortilla encrusted baked tilapia recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy tortilla encrusted baked tilapia recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy tortilla encrusted baked tilapia recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Begin with changing the lights. Complete this for the entire house, not just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. You also have to acquire the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The family spends major time in the cooking area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not just the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite easy to live green, of course. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy tortilla encrusted baked tilapia recipe. You can cook spicy tortilla encrusted baked tilapia using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy tortilla encrusted baked tilapia:
- Provide of fish.
- Take 1/4 tsp of fresh lime zest.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh lime juice.
- Get 1/4 cup of red bell pepper, very finely chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of finely crushed tortilla chips. I used on the border brand.
- Get 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil divided. Half for fish coating, half for drizzle on before baking..
- Take 2 tbsp of fresh chopped cilantro.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 4 of talapia fillets, about 5 ounces each.
Instructions to make Spicy tortilla encrusted baked tilapia:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Mix all the ingredients together except for fish and lime juice..
- Coat fish fillets evenly with mix. Drizzle a little olive oil on top..
- On a parchment lined baking tray place fillets. Bake 15 minutes or until fish is thoroughly cooked..
- Squeeze fresh lime juice on top to serve..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
If you find this Spicy tortilla encrusted baked tilapia recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.