Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Greek Lemon Baked Tilapia recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek Lemon Baked Tilapia recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Probably the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. If you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is specifically efficient when it’s full before a cycle is going. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, after all. It’s about being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to greek lemon baked tilapia recipe. You can cook greek lemon baked tilapia using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Lemon Baked Tilapia:
- Provide 8 of tilapia filets.
- Get 4 of lemons; zested.
- Prepare 3/4 oz of fresh dill; minced.
- Prepare 1 bunch of parsley; minced.
- Provide 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of EVOO; as needed.
Steps to make Greek Lemon Baked Tilapia:
- After zesting the lemons, cut three of them in medium thick slices. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Lay the lemons down to make a bed for the tilapia..
- Drizzle just enough oil over fish to cover. Season with dried spices and dill. Lay atop lemon slices..
- Bake at 400° for approximately ten minutes or until thermometer reaches 145°..
- Garnish with lemon zest and parsley..
- Variations; Preserved lemon peels, marinate, orange, thyme, rosemary, tarragon, basil, mustard, shallots, celery seed, sea salt, white wine,.
If you find this Greek Lemon Baked Tilapia recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.