Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Shrimp, Tomato and Feta Pasta with Watercress recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp, Tomato and Feta Pasta with Watercress recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp, Tomato and Feta Pasta with Watercress recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Let us begin with something not that hard, changing the particular light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you will need to use them instead of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more initially, these bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. Coupled with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The family spends major time in the kitchen area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Certainly this also happens in some other rooms, not just the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. A lot of it truly is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp, tomato and feta pasta with watercress recipe. To make shrimp, tomato and feta pasta with watercress you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp, Tomato and Feta Pasta with Watercress:
- Prepare 100 g of penne pasta,.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt,.
- Prepare 3 of small vine tomatoes, chopped,.
- Prepare 100 g of frozen shrimp (medium sized),.
- Prepare 1 handful of watercress, chopped roughly,.
- Take 63 g of reduced fat feta cheese, cut into small cubes,.
- Provide 30 g of le roule garlic soft cheese,.
- You need of Cracked black pepper to season.
Steps to make Shrimp, Tomato and Feta Pasta with Watercress:
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil and begin cooking the penne pasta according to packet instructions. Four minutes before the pasta is cooked through add in the frozen shrimp to cook along with the pasta, and then a minute before the pasta has finished cooking add in 9/10ths of the chopped watercress to blanche..
- Drain off the pasta, shrimp and watercress in a collender and set aside..
- Using the pan you cooked the pasta in (now drained of all water), add the tomatoes and feta cheese and then return the pasta, shrimp and watercress mix to the saucepan too. Gently stir everything together..
- Season with a couple of cracks of black pepper and add the le roule garlic soft cheese, again stir gently until the soft cheese melts over the warm pasta and coats it evenly..
- Serve up in a shallow bowl or plate and then garnish with the remaining watercress set aside from earlier..
- 415kcals per portion..
If you find this Shrimp, Tomato and Feta Pasta with Watercress recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.