Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp zucchini pasta and tilapia recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp zucchini pasta and tilapia recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These types of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not operating as efficiently as they should. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The proper temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to go as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. Largely, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp zucchini pasta and tilapia recipe. To cook shrimp zucchini pasta and tilapia you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp zucchini pasta and tilapia:
- Get 2 large of zuchinni.
- Provide 2 1/2 large of tomatos.
- Use 1 of fresh or dried basil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Take 3 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 of salt.
- Use 1 of parmesan cheese.
- You need 4 of tilapia.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of whole small precooked shrimp.
- Use 1/2 box of of pasta.
- Get 1 of lemon pepper seasoning.
Steps to make Shrimp zucchini pasta and tilapia:
- In big pot, cook pasta until ready. drain.
- Cut zucchini, tomatoes, and garlic in very small pieces. Cut pieces of shrimp in half.
- In a pan, heat oil and cook garlic for a 10-15 sec..
- Add zucchini, salt, and basil to pan and cook for 10 minutes or until zucchini shrink a bit.
- Thaw out tilapia a bit and season with lemon pepper seasoning..
- Add tomatoes and shrimp in pan and cook until juice of tomatoes come out and shrimp is recooked.
- Heat another pan with oil and cook fish thoroughly on both sides and then drain of excess oil.
- When shrimp, zucchini, tomato sauce is done, mix it completely with cooked pasta..
- Add fish as a side and sprinkle pasta with parmesan cheese.
If you find this Shrimp zucchini pasta and tilapia recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.