Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sausage, Chicken, and Shrimp Penne Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage, Chicken, and Shrimp Penne Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not running as efficiently as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that hard. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage, chicken, and shrimp penne pasta recipe. You can have sausage, chicken, and shrimp penne pasta using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sausage, Chicken, and Shrimp Penne Pasta:
- Prepare 1 lb of Penne noodles (I used farfalle in the picture because it was all I had at the time).
- Prepare 7 oz of Andouille sausage, 1/2 inch slices (equivalent of 1 link in a 2 link 13.5 oz package).
- You need 1 packages of Tyson grilled and ready fully cooked frozen grilled chicken breast strips (1.37 lb package).
- Use 1 lb of Frozen raw shrimp, peeled and defrosted.
- You need 1 medium of Orange bell pepper, sliced.
- You need 1 medium of Red bell pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 1 medium of Yellow onion, sliced.
- Use 3 oz of Fresh spinach.
- Take 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 can of Bertolli Four Cheese Rosa Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Old Bay seasoning.
Instructions to make Sausage, Chicken, and Shrimp Penne Pasta:
- Cook noodles according to box instructions..
- While noodles cook, slice peppers, onions, and sausage..
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in skillet on medium heat. Cook sausage until it starts to brown some, stirring occasionally. Set aside in medium bowl and cover with aluminum foil..
- Cook chicken in same skillet until completely warmed through. Set aside with sausage..
- Season prepared shrimp with old bay seasoning to taste. Cook each side for 2- 2 1/2 mins in skillet. Set aside with sausage and chicken..
- Drain noodles and return to pot with four cheese rosa sauce and all meats. Mix together and warm mixture over low heat stirring frequently to prevent noodles from sticking to pan..
- Wipe skillet with towel to remove any residue. Heat 1 tbsp oil in skillet over medium-high heat and sauté peppers and onions, stirring frequently. Mix vegetables with pasta..
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in skillet and cook spinach until wilted. Mix with pasta..
If you find this Sausage, Chicken, and Shrimp Penne Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.