Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken And Shrimp, Sun Dried Tomato Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken And Shrimp, Sun Dried Tomato Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken And Shrimp, Sun Dried Tomato Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good an area get started on as any. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a little bit more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. It goes further than simply swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The family spends considerable time in the cooking area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house also. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. A lot of it truly is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and shrimp, sun dried tomato pasta recipe. You can cook chicken and shrimp, sun dried tomato pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken And Shrimp, Sun Dried Tomato Pasta:
- You need 4 oz of Sun Dried Tomatoes Prepackaged in Olive Oil.
- Get 1/2 lb of Penne Pasta cooked AlDente.
- Take 5 clove of Fresh Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
- Use 1 pints of Half and Half.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 6 of Chicken Tender Loins or Chicken Breasts Cut into strips.
- Get 1/2 lb of Raw Jumbo Shrimp.
- Use 1 of Salt and Pepper.
Steps to make Chicken And Shrimp, Sun Dried Tomato Pasta:
- In a large skillet cook sun dried tomatoes, minced garlic, crushed red pepper and basil over a very low heat for about 7-10 minutes or until garlic is golden brown.
- Cook raw shrimp in tomato mixture until firm and remove the shrimp only from the pan. Then repeat for the chicken tenderloins. Your pan should be left with the tomato mixture only..
- Add full pint of half and half to the sun dried tomato mixture. Simmer on very low heat..
- While whisking, add in mozzarella cheese until it is fully melted. Turn the flame up high for the sauce to come to a boil then return flame to low to simmer.
- Taste your sauce. Add more salt/pepper, basil or red pepper flakes if desired. Then add chicken and shrimp back into the sauce..
- Add pasta into sauce and mix. Add parmesan cheese on top and enjoy!.
If you find this Chicken And Shrimp, Sun Dried Tomato Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.