Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp and Sausage Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp and Sausage Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a place to start as any. Complete this for the whole house, not only the kitchen. You need to upgrade your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. You also have to acquire the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently discover members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house at the same time. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and discover exactly how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that hard. Typically, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp and sausage pasta recipe. You can cook shrimp and sausage pasta using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp and Sausage Pasta:
- Use 2 packages of Noodles.
- You need 2 can of Diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 packages of Large Shrimp.
- Get 1 packages of Sausages.
- Provide 1/4 of Butter.
- Provide 1 of as needed Bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Onion.
- Take 1 of as needed Salt and black pepper.
Instructions to make Shrimp and Sausage Pasta:
- Cut up vegetables ( small amounts) and Sausages..
- Start to season shrimp and sausages ( if you want) and bring noodles to boil..
- Place shrimp and vegetables in your skillet with melted butter and start to cook. Not to long only until shrimp is done because they will shrink.
- Rinse cold water over your noodles when done, and place into large bowl or pot. Then mix your shrimp and vegetables in as well.
- Now it's time to warm your sausages by your choice. I pre fried mine but the microwave is good also..
- Now you mix everything together , and add your diced tomatoes, and a little more salt pepper..
- And now you have your shrimp and sausage pasta ..
If you find this Shrimp and Sausage Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.