Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Penne with Cajun Hot Links and Chipotle Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Penne with Cajun Hot Links and Chipotle Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Probably the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and maybe this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many men and women wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the greatest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. Mostly, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to penne with cajun hot links and chipotle shrimp recipe. To make penne with cajun hot links and chipotle shrimp you need 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Penne with Cajun Hot Links and Chipotle Shrimp:
- Take 1 oz of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get 1 lb of shrimp (21-25).
- Prepare 2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 cup of chipolte sauce, recipe follows.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Use 4-6 of beef hot links sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 lb of cooked penne pasta.
- Get 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese, plus more for serving.
- Use 1 tbsp of diced roma tomato.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of diced scallions.
- You need of chipotle sauce:.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of canola oil.
- Get 1/3 cup of lemon juice.
- Provide 3/4 oz of Dijon mustard.
- Provide 3/4 oz of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/3 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1/3 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 of chipotle peppers in Adobe sauce.
Steps to make Penne with Cajun Hot Links and Chipotle Shrimp:
- Make chipotle sauce first. Combine all ingredients for sauce in a blender, puree, cover and refrigerate until needed. Cook pasta..
- In saute pan over high heat, add olive oil and hot links. Sear links til browned. Add the shrimp and cook til pink. Lower heat to medium. Then add cream, 3/4 of the chipotle sauce, S&P. Add cooked pasta and cheese. Toss to combine..
- Serve in pasta bowl and garnish with diced tomato, scallions, more sauce, if desired, and grated cheese..
- 1 ounce = 2 Tablespoons.
If you find this Penne with Cajun Hot Links and Chipotle Shrimp recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.