Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pasta with Shrimp and Eggplant recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta with Shrimp and Eggplant recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These kinds of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as economically as they should. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to run less regularly, will also save electricity.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, after all. It’s about being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta with shrimp and eggplant recipe. To make pasta with shrimp and eggplant you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta with Shrimp and Eggplant:
- Get 160 grams of Spaghetti.
- Use 8 of Shrimp.
- You need 1 medium of Eggplants.
- Use 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 of Red chili pepper (sliced).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 200 ml of Pasta water.
Steps to make Pasta with Shrimp and Eggplant:
- Bring water to a boil. Add lots of salt and cook the pasta..
- While the pasta is cooking, work simultaneously to make the sauce..
- Slice the onion. Heat olive oil in a pan, and heat the garlic and red chili pepper slices..
- Add the eggplant. When soft, add the shrimp. Pour in the sake and steam for a while..
- Add the pasta water, mix together and steam. When the shrimp becomes pink, add the pasta that was drained a little earlier than the time indicated on the package..
- Dish it up and serve..
If you find this Pasta with Shrimp and Eggplant recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.