Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect chicken nachoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best chicken nachoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chicken nachoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These types of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Why don’t we begin with something not that hard, changing the particular light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the cooking area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you should use them instead of incandescent lights. They cost a little bit more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Utilizing these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than simply replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken nachoes recipe. To cook chicken nachoes you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare chicken nachoes:
- Prepare 3 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Use 1 box of velveta con.queso(whitecheese).
- Get 2 each of green bell peppers.
- You need 1 each of onion.
- Provide 2 tsp of vegitable oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 packages of tortila chips.
Instructions to make chicken nachoes:
- boil chicken breast on stove top for approx 20 mins or till done.
- when chicken is cooked through drain and cool enough to handle.
- while chicken.is cooling add oil in skillet and slice the bell peppers and onion and heat until peppers are soft and onions are carmelized.
- shred chicken and place in skillet on med heat.
- add milk and cubed velveta to chicken mixture.
- stir frequently so not to scorch the cheese.
- when cheese is melted turn to low heat and pour over tortila chips and serve!.
If you find this chicken nachoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.