Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cherry tomato and shrimp pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cherry tomato and shrimp pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is as good a place to begin with as any. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, but that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you should use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more originally, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Using these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Coupled with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The family spends considerable time in the cooking area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, after all. A lot of it is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cherry tomato and shrimp pasta recipe. You can have cherry tomato and shrimp pasta using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cherry tomato and shrimp pasta:
- Take 100-120 g of spaghetti.
- Provide 5-7 of non deveined shrimp.
- Prepare 300-400 g of can cherry tomatoes.
- Use 10 g of butter.
- Prepare 15 g of olive oil.
- Use of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove minced.
- Use Half of a cube of chicken stock.
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of chilli flakes or cayenne(optional).
Steps to make Cherry tomato and shrimp pasta:
- Start by boiling some water. Add some salt and 5g of olive oil into the water. Once it start boiling, add the pasta. I used n5 spaghetti. Cook till aldente(check package for instructions).
- Heat a non stick skillet over medium high heat. Add the butter and the rest of the olive oil then add the shrimp. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side(until golden brown). Once ready set them aside while you prepare the sauce..
- Lower the heat to medium-low. In the same skillet add the cherry tomato can, minced garlic clove, 1 tsp oregano, 1 tsp cayenne, half a cube of chicken stock, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste. After the sauce heats up for a bit, add the shrimp back. Leave it for another 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Once the sauce has heated up, add the pasta in and stir everything together. Serve immediatelly with some extra parmesan and fresh parsley on top..
If you find this Cherry tomato and shrimp pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.