Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pasta with Shrimp and Fresh Tomato Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pasta with Shrimp and Fresh Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta with Shrimp and Fresh Tomato Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Dollars.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Let us begin with something really easy, changing the light bulbs. This will certainly go outside of the kitchen, but that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost a little bit more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Utilizing these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house at the same time. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, after all. A lot of it really is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta with shrimp and fresh tomato sauce recipe. To cook pasta with shrimp and fresh tomato sauce you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta with Shrimp and Fresh Tomato Sauce:
- Prepare 1 lb of pasta linguini noodle , or other long.
- Provide 1 of onion large , chopped.
- Take 1 of tomato large , seeded and diced.
- Use 1/2 cup of basil fresh , rough chopped.
- Take 1 lb of shrimp , shelled and deveined.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of pasta water reserved.
- You need of parsley Fresh , for garnish.
Steps to make Pasta with Shrimp and Fresh Tomato Sauce:
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain, making sure to reserve 2/3 cup of cooking water, and keep pasta warm in pot..
- In 12-in skillet, saute onion, until transparent and golden brown..
- Add shrimp. Cook, stirring frequently, until shrimp are opaque throughout (about 5 mins) and just starting to curl up..
- Mix lemon juice and reserved pasta water until blended. Add to skillet..
- Add tomatoes and basil to skillet, heat through..
- Add shrimp and vegetable mixture to pasta and toss..
- Serve immediately, garnished with fresh parsley..
If you find this Pasta with Shrimp and Fresh Tomato Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.