Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Garlic Shrimp And Chicken Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic Shrimp And Chicken Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Shrimp And Chicken Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Start out with changing the bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent type, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. Together with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The family spends major time in the kitchen, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house at the same time. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic shrimp and chicken pasta recipe. You can cook garlic shrimp and chicken pasta using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Shrimp And Chicken Pasta:
- Provide 2 tbsp of Garlic olive oil.
- Use 4 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 4 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 1 of Salt, Pepper, Lemon Pepper, Roasted Garlic Salt.
- Take 2 dash of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Worcestershire.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh lemon juice.
- Use 2 tbsp of Fresh or dried Parsley.
- Get 1 can of Campbell's chicken broth.
- Provide 1 can of Campbell's cheddar cheese soup.
- Provide 1 lb of Shrimp – peeled, de-veined, tail off.
- Use 1 lb of Diced chicken breast.
- Use 1 lb of Pasta (your choice).
Instructions to make Garlic Shrimp And Chicken Pasta:
- Heat oil and butter in large skillet. Add garlic and simmer..
- Add chicken and shrimp to skillet, and simmer while pasta cooks. Add Worcestershire & seasonings. Add veggies or anything else you'd like to add at this time as well. Simmer..
- Cook pasta as directed, strain..
- Mix soups together, add water and milk (as cans direct) and bring to a boil. Set aside for the end..
- After pasta is strained return to large pot. Add cooked shrimp, chicken, veggies, and all the juices from the skillet..
- Mix in soup mixture to your liking, or add it on top once plates are served..
- Serve and Enjoy!.
If you find this Garlic Shrimp And Chicken Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.