Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Shrimp and Asparagus Lemon Flavored Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp and Asparagus Lemon Flavored Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp and Asparagus Lemon Flavored Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Dollars.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as efficiently as they should. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can certainly minimize how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. Mostly, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp and asparagus lemon flavored pasta recipe. You can cook shrimp and asparagus lemon flavored pasta using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp and Asparagus Lemon Flavored Pasta:
- Take 8 large of Shrimp.
- You need 6 large of spears Asparagus.
- Use 1 of bit less than 1/4 Red onion.
- Provide 200 grams of Pasta (of your choice).
- Take 1 dash of Red pepper.
- Use 4 of to 5 cloves Garlic.
- Use 1 tsp of Sherry (or white wine, or sake).
- Prepare 1 of Olive oil (extra virgin).
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 dash of Parsley (roughtly chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Lemon (for garnish and juice).
Instructions to make Shrimp and Asparagus Lemon Flavored Pasta:
- Boil the pasta. You should be careful of oversalting the water, but by salting it properly, it becomes a lot more tasty. Cook the pasta to your desired degree of doneness..
- I used Spaghettini today. It's thinner than spaghetti and combines well with the sauce..
- Cut the tips and root ends off the asparagus spears, shave off the scales, and cut diagonally into 5-6 cm pieces. Blanch in salted water until it's just a bit under-cooked..
- Peel and de-vein the shrimp and wash well. Slice the onion thinly. Slice the garlic thickly. Chop up the parsley. Slice the lemon for garnish..
- When there are 3 minutes remaining to the pasta from Step 1, add 3 tablespoons of oil to a pan and heat. Add the garlic, red pepper, and onion, and saute..
- Add the shrimp to the pan. When they turn a little pink, add the sherry and mix. Add the blanched asparagus and season with a little salt..
- Transfer the cooked pasta out of the pot with tongs and into the pan without draining. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper, and add plenty of lemon juice..
- Transfer to serving plates and drizzle plenty of olive oil. Sprinkle with parsley all over the pasta and the plate. Top with lemon slices..
If you find this Shrimp and Asparagus Lemon Flavored Pasta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.